IN SHOP REPAIR
- Electric motor and generator repairs up to 1000 HP AC or DC
- 4000 Vac and 650 Vdc testing capabilities
- Pump repairs: centrifugal, sump, sewage, positive displacement
- All repairs meet Easa’s guidelines ANSI/EASA AR100- 2015- recommended practice for the repair of rotating electrical apparatus and guidelines for maintaining motor efficiency during rebuilding
- Dynamic balancing up to 5000 pounds 9 feet long and as small as 1 pound
- Installation of grounding rings to prevent premature bearing failure due to bearing currents causing fluting from variable frequency drives
- High end brand name bearings including insulated or ceramic bearings for variable frequency drive use
- Pick up and delivery services up to 9000 pounds with a five-ton 8×10 flatbed truck
- All motors have a unique motor ID serial number in our state of the art ERP system for future tracking
- Gearbox repairs
- Crane motors repairs
- Electromechanical brake repairs and rewinds
- Superior Essex Wire Ultra Shield plus inverter duty magnet wire, Class H insulation
- All rewinds are done with Class H material (Slot Liners, Phase Insulation, Top Sticks)
- All Rewinds are dipped in Elan Guard EM59-60MR Epoxy varnish with extreme high bonding strength (Environmentally friendly with 0, VOC)
- Baker D12R Surge Tester
- Samatic Automatic winding machine
- Lexeco L-25000 Core Loss Tester to ensure the integrity of the iron core for efficiency
- Beldin Lead Wire High Heat 200 Degree C – CSA-SEW2
- Armature Rewinds
- Field Coil Rewinds
- Servo Motor Rewinds
- Clutches, Brake Coils, Solenoids, Epoxy Encapsulated Coils, Magnets
- Stator Re-stacks if the iron core is damaged
- Redesign (Voltage Changes, Speed Changes)
- Extreme VFD Applications
SERVO MOTOR REPAIRS
- Full inhouse Servo Repair Lab with positive airflow clean room.
- Fully trained staff for diagnosis, Repair, Sourcing replacement motors, drives and parts.
- Portable testing equipment to test servo motors, Encoders and resolvers.
- All motor work is repaired in house ensuring your motor is not shipped to a third party for repair causing excess downtime.
- In house OEM Drives onsite to perform factory drive tests on servo motors and various aftermarket test sets.
- Typical brands are Fanuc, Bosch Rexroth (Indramat) Allen Bradley (Rockwell), Electrocraft, Yaskawa (Motoman), ABB, Mailor, Siemens, Baldor, Parker, Pacific Scientific, Kollmorgen, Reliance, Elwood, CMC, Mitsubishi.
- Over 25 Years of combined servo experience with servo feedback devices and data collection to assist in future repairs and ensuring quality repair with proper historical data.
Our in-house machine shop reduces downtime, Saves money and adoids the need for a third party company
- CNC Mill
- 8 foot lathe
- Broaching Keyways
- Shaft Repairs
- Shaft Alignment
- Custom Shafts
- Sleeve Housings
- Custom Parts